Search This Blog

Friday, July 24, 2015

Still Don't Get it?


2 Timothy 3:7 King James Version

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Today...

Did You Kill Your Baby


I have spoken once, I have spoken twice. Now read and behold , your past, present and you're future, who you are, what your are, and what you have been all along.

Yesterday...

Were American Indians the Victims of Genocide?


Quote "Thus, according to Ward Churchill, a professor of ethnic studies at the University of Colorado, the reduction of the North American Indian population from an estimated 12 million in 1500 to barely 237,000 in 1900 represents a"vast genocide . . . , the most sustained on record." By the end of the 19th century, writes David E. Stannard, a historian at the University of Hawaii, native Americans had undergone the"worst human holocaust the world had ever witnessed, roaring across two continents non-stop for four centuries and consuming the lives of countless tens of millions of people." In the judgment of Lenore A. Stiffarm and Phil Lane, Jr.,"there can be no more monumental example of sustained genocide—certainly none involving a 'race' of people as broad and complex as this—anywhere in the annals of human history." -

God has written in my heart, the truth about you America. I thank you God that you have revealed your truth to me, your child in Christ Jesus.

John 14:10-21 King James Version

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Love all people every wheres, especially those who hate you. I love as you have commanded, and I will be your scribe forever. Thus I have written in your name Jesus.

Your Future America...

God said, "This is the end for America Roger for they have not obeyed my voice."

Come to terms now oh sinful nation, receive the fruits of the seeds you have planted. God shall roar from on high against you and you will hear a rumor, but then no air to breath, for your lives have been taken away.

Father find mercy, for not all Americans are sinners. "I will spare the innocent for my heart is with them." ~God

-God's Scribe Roger