Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

God's Judgement Is Coming


I have seen in a dream many years ago an attack on America. As I study and am taught by the Holy Spirit it's being made clear to me that the sins that America is committing has caused God's judgement to come to us as seen in this dream and in the scriptures.

See my older posts to see what will happen to America in my dream. Today God has inspired me by the his Holy Spirit to share the following with you...



I prayed for America and God said, it's to late. I don't think the entire nation will fall.

Saints cut all your faults away, gluttony, lust, ask God to help you so that day will not make you join those who will give into the beast. You are being watched as you already know. Next they want to bring you under their full control. You will have to swear allegiance to the Beast, the world ruler. You will be numbered and a chip implanted in your skin that can cause you to stop in your tracks if you disobey their rules. Those who do not accept this chip will be placed in jail and soon if you continue to say no to them they will put you to death.

Remember that you are being tried by God. His commandment is love and forgiveness. His gift to you is eternal life through his son, Jesus of Nazareth.

Amen!

-God's Scribe Roger