Search This Blog

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Good and Evil is Everywhere


For Satan Accused us Saints Before God...


Revelation 12:10 King James Version

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.




Genesis 3:22 King James Version

22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

Now that Satan is cast out of heaven he is now accusing God of every evil thing he can think of including using scriptures written by man as evidence that God is evil. Remember this saints of Satan, he is a liar. He is always lying. It's important you love God from the foundation of your heart, going in.

You will be taught, good and evil, straight out of the King James Bible. You will always come away from this loving God if you don't give-up reading three chapters of the King James Bible daily. This is the book the Holy Spirit has showed me he would teach me from.
How do I know, he told me in a very special way. Is it not written in this blog?

You are called out from men to be a peculiar treasure to the Lord Jesus, the Son of God.

Exodus 19:5 King James Version

5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

On the day of Penetacost was this precious fruit given, hear you him. Father I pray you sanctify my words.

-God's Scribe Roger