Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

The Signs In Heaven


Satan is preparing for war, that's what it looks like to me...







Everyday grows shorter for him and he wants to be ready with the army of sinners to fight Jesus Christ when he returns. If you don't know what a sinner is read the bible and repent.

God speaks to me as he did to John in Revelations, read it and you will see how God spoke to him. Oh yes, only the King James Bible.


The spiritual warfare you are facing, I'm facing, Jesus faced it. Don't give up no matter what. If you was in a battle and the enemy captures you, they will try to get you to turn away from the country you are fighting for. So Satan's army wants you to turn away from God and his Son Jesus. Effectively causing you to give up your salvation and they win the battle. They can cause you to say things but it was not you. Trust me, you are not saying evil, they are and when they leave and you are thinking, I did not say those things because I love God. Please do not feel you need to give up, you need not repent. Just keep reading three chapters of the King James Bible daily. You can be taught and will be taught by the Holy Spirit, the Good and Evil there in, there in meaning the bible. That is why God created it that way, for us to discern between good and evil.

Ever heard of the parallel version aka contradictions. This is when you have really advanced in your education, when you see all the sin aka sinners therein. That is why God wants you to see his face, so you personally can love him and make up your mind for yourself.  To hear God's voice, to hear Jesus voice. Now you have more than you need to do battle with Satan. You know God and his son Jesus Christ personally and you love and trust them. The bible is a teaching tool and ripe with teaching, love it, especially when it gets hard. Always there is something good to eat in a garbage pale.

Now my sons and daughters, close your eyes and pray, "God, I want to see your face, God, I want to see your face, God, I want to see your face." You will need to ask God to hear his voice is the same manner and ask Jesus to hear his voice. I have and I have seen God, I have heard his voice and have heard Jesus voice. I have not yet seen Jesus face. I'm guessing that he is saving that for my surprise. For I know I will see him coming in the clouds with all the Holy angels someday.

Therefore, come Lord Jesus.

Amen!

-God's Scribe Roger