Search This Blog

Friday, August 11, 2017

That He Should Deceive the Nations No More



This is the problem from the United Nations down to all it's member states. This Satan who rules over the Beast who heads up the United Nations is deceiving all nations into believing good is evil and evil is good.

Revelation 20:2-3 King James Version

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Sin is not acceptable to God, nor to his saints. All your murders, all over the world in the name of freedom, for all to sin freely, is coming to an end, for I hear the trumpets sounding and I hear the voice of his return. Did you hear me, than you heard him.



He is coming back. Who? Jesus Christ the Son of God and he is going to trample the wine press.
I have heard your voice, oh God and I have seen your face."It's but a short time and I will put an end to all evil in this world so sayeth the Lord."



Saints continue to read three chapters of the King James Bible daily. You will do battle with Satan, he will try to use the words in the bible to confuse you, he will even destroy things you love just like he did to Job but know this that if you love God your foundation in Jesus is sure and you will always have the victory.


I love you God, I love you God, I love you God.


-God's Scribe Roger 8-11-17 Fr.