Search This Blog

Friday, March 13, 2020

Riderless Horse Sign







1Kings 22:17 King James Bible
17 And he said, I saw all Israel scattered upon the hills, as sheep that have not a shepherd: and the LORD said, These have no master: let them return every man to his house in peace.

2Chronicles 18:16 King James Bible
16 Then he said, I did see all Israel scattered upon the mountains, as sheep that have no shepherd: and the LORD said, These have no master; let them return therefore every man to his house in peace.

Revelation 13:3 King James Bible
3: And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

This is my signs that God has revealed to me and this is the scriptures from my God.

~God's Scribe Roger 3-13-20 Friday