Search This Blog

Saturday, July 18, 2020

Miscarrying Womb


Hosea explains God's judgments. The Heart of foolish people today are like this. You are being judged people.


Hosea 4:6-12 King James Bible Only

6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
7 As they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame.
8 They eat up the sin of my people, and they set their heart on their iniquity.
9 And there shall be, like people, like priest: and I will punish them for their ways, and reward them their doings.
10 For they shall eat, and not have enough: they shall commit whoredom, and shall not increase: because they have left off to take heed to the LORD.
11 Whoredom and wine and new wine take away the heart.
12 My people ask counsel at their stocks, and their staff declareth unto them: for the spirit of whoredoms hath caused them to err, and they have gone a whoring from under their God.

Hosea 9:14+16 King James Bible Only

14 Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give?  give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts.
16 Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.

Miscarrying womb continued!

Revelation 2:20-23 +26-29 King James Bible Only

20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
28 And I will give him the morning star.
29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Abortion and judgments by Cornavirus aka Covid-19 are judgments from God.
Give your hearts to Jesus, you who feel God drawing you to him. Pray this prayer, "Dear Jesus come into my heart, forgive my sins and I will live for you for ever." The Holy Spirit will come into your heart. He and only he can teach you. Buy a King James Bible only. Read a minimum of three chapters daily. Once you have read the bible through the first time, you just went through the first grade. Tell God you love him at least three times daily. I love you God, I love you God, I love you God. Especially when you are tempted. God's Holy Spirit will never leave you nor forsake you. The world will burn, but you will not. Welcome into the Kingdom of God, new saints. I love you.

~God's Scribe Roger 7-18-20 Saturday