Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

The Fall of the Sons of God

Genesis 6:2-3 King James Bible Only

2: That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
3: And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Revelation 12:7-9 King James Bible Only

7: And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8: And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9: And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Why Did They Fall?

John 8:3-4 King James Bible Only

3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.

Before the Fall

Job 38:4+7 King James Bible Only

4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth?  declare, if thou hast understanding.

7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

They gave into a very powerful devil's influence, lust. Satan uses this influence against mankind. He sends it by way of demons and unclean spirits that have taken full control of this world we live in today. Sex was not a feeling God created in us. We are to have children only, not sex. You sinners have gone even further and after your fall to the sex demon, you get yourselves pregnant and so you call the baby a fetus. The sons of God are super beings. What are you in comparison? There is only one person that never fell down before this influence from Satan and that was Jesus. God has made Jesus our Lord and savior, he can and will free you from this sexual influence. Accept Jesus today, pray this prayer, "Dear Jesus come into my heart, forgive my sins and I will live for you forever." Now go out and buy a King James Bible only, and read three chapters daily. The Holy Spirit will teach you. Only he can teach you, not you yourself or anyone else.

Jesus conquered sin and death

I will alway believe this what Paul said...

Romans 7:17-25 King James Bible Only

17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Romans 8:3 King James Bible Only

3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

Satan wants to be God, that is why he did it. He wants everyone to fall down and worship him.

Do not give up saints, continue to read three chapters of the King James Bible daily. I will see you in the Kingdom of God soon.

Love!

~God's Scribe Roger 8-5-20 Wednesday