Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Politicians Promise Liberty

 


 2 Peter 2:19 King James Bible Only


19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

Which brings me to the sign I saw in heaven. I saw a sniper on the roof of a tall building, and a dead man in the street, that he had shot and a Muslim in a very large form watching.
God has impressed on me to tell you, what is about to happen soon.
Our world has been overcome by lust. Satan over threw God's sons with it and they are called fallen angels. Satan has overcome mankind with it and they call it love. It's sex. A demon of sex is sent into the people and these demons attach themselves to us and they make us think they are us and you can not tell the difference. God created us without sexual urges. We are to only come together to have children. If your husband or wife has these urges it is demonic and they need prayer. They need to ask God to deliver them from this filthy devil and make them celibate, like he did, when I asked. Your husband is your brother, your wife is your sister. Treat each other as such in holy love.
I saw from my soul, from the inside of my heart, this world and fire was burning everywhere. The battle was for our souls. I say, fear not the pain of the flesh.
As you know, our world is having a trial of faith. Do not give in to Satan's temptations. You can not die unless it's your time to die, as it's written. It's appointed once to die and than the judgment. Satan plays on fear. Perfect love casts out fear. You can not save yourselves, only Jesus can do that.
Saints and sinners, God would have you to know he loves you.
 

I'm a sign to the people.

~God's Scribe Roger