Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2021

The Eagle's Head Has Turned

 


 

 We all know our troops are used and abused.


Here is what you shall do...

Luke 3:14 King James Bible Only


14 And the soldiers likewise demanded of him, saying, And what shall we do? And he said unto them, Do violence to no man, neither accuse any falsely; and be content with your wages.


I Am The Door


John 10:7-10 King James Bible Only


7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

Let us see what is happening today. As Jesus stated, all that ever came before him, were thieves and robbers.


You hear of the clean air act, that is just what it is, an act.


If they were sincere, they would pass a law, that everyone that has a gas furnace must have a catylictic converter installed or go electric.


What are they really up to? They want cars that are all electric and autonomus. So, they can control the car and you. With these cars, they can drive you right into a tree if they want to get rid of you. Electric batteries are not tested on people as they should be. If you get dizzy, you might want to consider it is these batteries. I know because of the effects they have had on me and others.


Acts 22:12-16 King James Bible Only


12 And one Ananias, a devout man according to the law, having a good report of all the Jews which dwelt there,
13 Came unto me, and stood, and said unto me, Brother Saul, receive thy sight. And the same hour I looked up upon him.
14 And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth.
15 For thou shalt be his witness unto all men of what thou hast seen and heard.
16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

We all are children of God. Let us return to him. 

Pray this prayer...

"Dear Jesus come into my heart, forgive my sins and I will live for you forever." 


Now, get a King James Bible and start at the beginning, read 3 chapters daily. The Holy Spirit, has come into your heart when you prayed the prayer of repentance. Only the Holy Spirit can teach you. You can not teach yourself. 

When you read the Bible through the first time, you just went through first grade. Only your teacher, the Holy Spirit, can sign your diploma. Soon, you will be all grown up and you will do as I have done. Saving souls makes God happy. 

Writing what he has taught you, is doing his work.


"Now, my people who are called by my name, hear me. You have transgressed the covenant. You have gone astray. My mercy is with you though, and I know you will reverse your direction. But first, he who will come in his own name, this sinner is sent by Satan. When his image is set up where it ought not to be, then I will stir up your hearts to rebel against this evil. Soon after this, the enemy of God and man will attack you. Leave Jerusalem as soon as you see the Idol. I will return and save you from certain destruction." ~Jesus

As it is written, so shall it come to pass.

~God's Scribe Roger 1-22-21 Friday