Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

News Flash 3-10-21 Wednesday

 

Half a day of daylight...


Amos 8:9+11 King James Bible Only


9 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord GOD, that I will cause the sun to go down at noon, and I will darken the earth in the clear day:
11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:

I know it's your dream to conquer outer space and the sea and blast holes in the earth but here is what God has to say about it...


Amos 9:2 King James Bible Only


2 Though they dig into hell, thence shall mine hand take them; though they climb up to heaven, thence will I bring them down:


Obadiah 1:3-4 King James Bible Only


3: The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?
4 Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.

Judgement is coming...


Amos 9:8 King James Bible Only


8 Behold, the eyes of the Lord GOD are upon the sinful kingdom, and I will destroy it from off the face of the earth; saving that I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob, saith the LORD.

Our Daily Bread.


 

God's News Today YouTube video

~God's Scribe Roger 3-10-21 Wednesday