Search This Blog

Friday, April 2, 2021

He That Follows Jesus Has Light

 


 God had just created Jesus. Jesus was standing in front of God. God said to Jesus, I need you to save my creation from evil. I asked God, how did you bring Jesus to life and he said, I spoke to him.

Here are the scriptures...


Genesis 1:3-5 King James Bible Only


3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night.  And the evening and the morning were the first day.


John 8:12 King James Bible Only


12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.


John 12:36  King James Bible Only


36 While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.


Mark 2:19-20  King James Bible Only


19 And Jesus said unto them, Can the children of the bridechamber fast, while the bridegroom is with them? as long as they have the bridegroom with them, they cannot fast.
20 But the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken away from them, and then shall they fast in those days.

The words I have spoken, are important, for you to know, for I am coming soon, to receive you to myself, as the father has appointed the time to come.  ~Jesus

Dwell in the light. Read three chapters of the King James Bible daily.

~God's Scribe Roger 4-1-21 Thursday