Search This Blog

Thursday, July 7, 2022

Who Are Your Foes?

 


 Matthew 10:36 King James Bible Only

36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

We are at war with Satan and his children

Luke 12:51-53 King James Bible Only

51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.
53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

 John 7:5 King James Bible Only

5 For neither did his brethren believe in him.

Luke 21:16 King James Bible Only

16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.

So who are they?

Matthew 13:39-42 King James Bible Only

39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Who is God's Scribe?

Matthew 13:52+51 King James Bible Only

52 Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.
51 Jesus saith unto them, Have ye understood all these things? They say unto him, Yea, Lord.

Shepherd Lead On

Psalms 23:1-6 King James Bible Only

1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

The Lord Jesus will judge you sinners. REPENT!


 


~ God's Scribe Roger 7-7-22 Thursday