Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 9, 2022

In God's Hands

 

I was driving down the street and saw a squirrel get run over by a car, and I knew it was dying and it really bothered me. Then I received a vision from God. I saw God and in his hands was the squirrel alive and well. Praise God!


Matthew 10:29+31 King James Bible Only


29 Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.
31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.


Luke 12:6-7 King James Bible Only


6 Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God?
7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

I want you all to know that God is alive and well. If you love God and serve him as I do, you will see him.

Exodus 24:9-13 King James Bible Only


9 Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel:
10 And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness.
11 And upon the nobles of the children of Israel he laid not his hand: also they saw God, and did eat and drink.
12 And the LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.
13 And Moses rose up, and his minister Joshua: and Moses went up into the mount of God.

Have you understood these words?



~God's Scribe Roger 11-9-22 Wednesday