Search This Blog

Sunday, September 10, 2023

UFOs From Satan, and His Son and the False Prophet

 


 God has revealed to me where these UFOs are coming from.


Revelation 16:13-14 King James Bible Only


13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.


For by her sorceries were all nations deceived.


Revelation 18:23 King James Bible Only


23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

I was working in my back yard, when I heard a Jet flying over to the east. That is when I saw the UFOs. They flew right in front of me, over I-10. I asked God what they were, and he answered "these are demons working miracles in the last days."


You will see in coming days, these false devils working miracles in the last days.

~God's Scribe Roger 9-10-23 Sunday