Search This Blog

Thursday, November 30, 2023

Israel Hostage Crisis The Truth

 


 King David Inquired of the Lord The God of Israel


2 Samuel 5:18-25 King James Bible Only


18 The Philistines also came and spread themselves in the valley of Rephaim.
19 And David enquired of the LORD, saying, Shall I go up to the Philistines?  wilt thou deliver them into mine hand?  And the LORD said unto David, Go up: for I will doubtless deliver the Philistines into thine hand.
20 And David came to Baal-perazim, and David smote them there, and said, The LORD hath broken forth upon mine enemies before me, as the breach of waters.  Therefore he called the name of that place Baal-perazim.
21 And there they left their images, and David and his men burned them.
22 And the Philistines came up yet again, and spread themselves in the valley of Rephaim.
23 And when David enquired of the LORD, he said, Thou shalt not go up; but fetch a compass behind them, and come upon them over against the mulberry trees.
24 And let it be, when thou hearest the sound of a going in the tops of the mulberry trees, that then thou shalt bestir thyself: for then shall the LORD go out before thee, to smite the host of the Philistines.
25 And David did so, as the LORD had commanded him; and smote the Philistines from Geba until thou come to Gazer
What would King David have done, if he was invaded and his people were killed and taken hostage?
Psalms 18:37 King James Bible Only
37 I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed.
 

Behold, your true messiah rose from the dead. He ascended to God and is seated at his right hand.


King David said...


Psalms 110:1 King James Bible Only


1 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.


I, God's Scribe Roger, have instructed you by God's words.


Today if you will hear his voice...


Psalms 95:7-11 King James Bible Only


7 For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand.  To day if ye will hear his voice,
8 Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
9 When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my work.
10 Forty years long was I grieved with this generation, and said, It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways:
11 Unto whom I sware in my wrath that they should not enter into my rest.


Who is the true messiah?


Revelation 22:16 King James Bible Only


16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Sadly, Israel must face a far worse deceit from Satan. They believe the false messiah is the messiah. You go as far as to build him a temple and an image. Then, sudden destruction.

 
1 Thessalonians 5:3 King James Bible Only


3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Come forth, oh my people and say not a word, for today, I have called you out.



~God's Scribe Roger 11-29-23 Wednesday