Search This Blog

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Come out of Her My People



Sinners are taking over what was once a righteous nation. Abraham once asked Jesus this question...

Genesis 18:32 King James Version

32 And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.

Therefore I say to you...

Revelation 18:4 King James Version

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

The Lord Jesus spoke these words to me today...

People have a right to live in America, but homo sexuality does not. That goes for all sins.

My words of wisdom to all sin, get out of America in the name of the Lord Jesus.

-God's Scribe Roger