Search This Blog

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Judging Sinners


It is your duty as a Christian to judge sinners...

1 Corinthians 6:2-3 King James Version

 

Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?


John 20:22-23 King James Version


22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:

23 Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.

Have you received the Holy Spirit? if you are saved you did. The day of Pentecost was the beginning of the New Testament of Jesus Christ by the teaching of the Holy Spirit. 

Just like Jesus said.

John 14:26-28 King James Version

 

26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

Also in that teaching you can see that Jesus is not God. 

If you believe that Jesus is God, you are not saved. 

I judge you for this sin and I retain your sins. All false doctrine is not hid from me, I see all you sinners and I retain your sins, but to the righteous, I bless you with everlasting Life. ~Jesus

-God's Scribe Roger