Search This Blog

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Inspired and It's Written


Why Are WE Here?

Revelation 4:11 King James Version

11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

What does God want to give us?

John 17:2-3 King James Version

2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.
3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

How can we make him happy?

Mark 16:15 King James Version

15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

How do we save souls?

Have them pray this prayer: "Dear Jesus come into my heart, forgive my sins and I will live for you forever."

How do I continue in God's Grace?

By Reading 3 chapters of the King James Bible daily.

Who will teach me?

The Holy Spirit, not man...

1 John 2:27 King James Version

27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Love and forgive all people. God will judge them with life or death.

What I have spoken to you was inspired by the Holy Spirit, he wanted me to tell you this.

It's his teachings to me and I am sharing them with you.

Praise God and glory to you my savior Jesus. I will be seeing you soon.

-God's Scribe Roger