Search This Blog

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Israel Is My Son


These words are Gods. Jesus the Son of God has set Israel free from being slaves to Egypt. God has sent his people back home in the days of persecution by the Nazis. Today in their homeland there is a lot of propaganda in the News making it look like Israel is the aggressor. The following site may help to clear up what is really going on in Israel today...


God spoke to me today that is why I'm posting. He said he would kill the enemies of Israel. He said, "My hand will always be with Israel." To bring them to Christ. Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God. He said, don't tempt me.

Like I said, false reports are in the news concerning Israel.  These reports are coming from anti-Christ people.

Continue to read 3 chapters of the King James Bible daily. Love and forgive, this is the law for us Christians. It's God's will and will make him happy if you save souls.

May God's peace rest upon your souls.

-God's Scribe Roger