Search This Blog

Monday, December 14, 2015

Pleasing and Displeasing God



I want you to choose today between good and evil.

Hebrews 11:6 King James Version

6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

I find that this is my whole life and it offends me when I speak to a man that does not have faith in God for healing and puts his trust in physicians. You will sure die oh man of unbelief.

I see that God will avenge himself of such a man and against his unbelieving nation. Just after Jesus taught his disciples that he is the way the truth and the life and went back to God. The disciples preached Jesus as the way to God.

But first the things that offend me, I say do not...

Mark 9:42 King James Version

42 And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.

Now back to preaching Jesus by his disciples.

Acts 8:37 King James Version

37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

Do you believe yet?

Acts 11:17 King James Version

17 Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God?

If you do not believe, you will surely die, you will die in your sins...

John 8:24 King James Version

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Now sinner read the King James bible daily, three chapters minimum. First I want you to give your heart to Jesus for this is the way of God to teach you by his Spirit.

Pray this prayer...

"Dear Jesus come into my heart, forgive my sins and I will live for you forever."


Now you are a sinner no more but a saint.

Do not give-up on God, keep reading the bible daily. If you stop, restart. Know this that only the Holy Spirit can teach you, I'm telling you what he taught me.

Next, have your church serves in your own homes. Put a bible in front of you and whoever else will join you. Do this on Sundays. Start with an opening prayer, whoever will read the bible first. Than read one chapter out loud. Than the next person reads one chapter out loud. The last to read will close with a prayer. Next get out your hymnals and each choose a song and sing, even if you have no music. You just had a Sunday service and did not forsake the assembing of yourselves together. Remember the Holy spirit is in you, you are never alone he will comfort you and he will teach you. Once you have read the whole bible you just went through the first grade.

Now you are on your way. Satan the adversary will do everything he can to stop you but if you don't stop reading the bible he will vamoose. But know this after several days he will attack again and it can last for several days, each time. He will use scriptures to accuse God as he accused us before God day and night. Satan also has many attack plans he knows all your weaknesses, it's all written in your mind. He will use everything and anything to destroy you, he will also pretend to be on your side. He will offer you the world. He want you to line up behind his son the beast. This world is well on it's way to destroying itself. Unless God does not shorten the days no flesh will be saved, but for the elects sakes he shortens the days. Jesus is coming, Praise God!

Revelation 12:10 King James Version

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Satan's fall bring him before you, before the throne of your heart that is why you need Jesus on board. For the prince of this world is judged.


John 16:4-12 King James Version

But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.
But now I go my way to him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou?
But because I have said these things unto you, sorrow hath filled your heart.
Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
Of sin, because they believe not on me;
10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

You will overcome by doing these my words says the Lord.

 Love all, forgive all. I will recompense says the Lord.

-God's Scribe Roger