Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

The Consequences of Her Choice



Her choice was to sleep around and she got pregnant. (you only sleep with your husband to get pregnant) She made another choice to abort her baby, this to is a life decision.

This is her greed and a spiritual sin that Jesus can erase, if she does not then will come the haunting and guilt forever.

It's the seventh day after your period stops, this is when you can get pregnant.

When you get married you can not have sex for fun but only to have a baby. If you have sex for fun you have committed adultery it's a sin. Remember what Jesus said, (He that lusts for a woman in his heart has committed adultery already with her.)

Matthew 5:28 King James Version

28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Ask God to make a Holy in your love towards your wife/husband you both must do this. Thank you Lord for pointing this out to me to tell them this.

Update 12-10-15...

You must have clean hands and a pure heart to see God. Jesus said blessed is the pure of heart for they shall see God and it is true.

Matthew 5:8 King James Version
  Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

Don't be deceived by the false preachers that tell you the parallel scripture that no man has seen God at anytime for it's a lie and I will prove it...

 
Exodus 24:10-11 King James Version
  10 And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness.
11 And upon the nobles of the children of Israel he laid not his hand: also they saw God, and did eat and drink.

Isaiah 6:1-5 King James Version

In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.
Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.
And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.
And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.
Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts.

Ezekiel 1:26-28 King James Version

26 And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.
27 And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about.
28 As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.


Daniel 7:9 King James Version
  I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

This is known by me because I have seen and heard God. Now you know why others say, No man has seen God to you, it's because they are sinners. 

3 John 11 King James Version

11 Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.

There is a parallel version of the scriptures within the scriptures. If you have been taught by the Holy Spirit you will come to this and over come this. You will overcome this because you love God in truth and know that Satan is a liar. 

Jesus said, He that overcomes I will grant to sit with me in my throne even as I have overcome and am sit down in my Fathers throne. correction, "with my Father" I see in the following verse...

Revelation 3:21 King James Version

21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Blessed are those that can understand this oh God.

End of update, 12-10-15 Thu.

All this can be changed by repenting and accepting Jesus today.

You can do this by saying the following prayer in your hearts... "Dear Jesus come into my heart, forgive my sins and I will live for you forever."

Do not give up on God after you have given your heart to Jesus, to do this you must read three chapters of the King James Bible daily minimum, to stay confirmed. Only the Holy Spirit can teach you and you received him when you prayed the prayer above. After you have finished the whole bible you just went through the first grade. Start over again and never give up on God. If you stop reading the bible Satan will imprison you again and torment your mind.

Saints, love and forgive all, Jesus will deal with all the unrepentant sinners when he returns.

Love is the fulfilling of the law.

-God's Scribe Roger