Search This Blog

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Satan's Pollution


A sin is a sin and Satan will throw everything he has at you...


For every temptation you endure you will be stronger for it.

How do you know you endured it. By this...


 2 Timothy 2:15 King James Version
 

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.


Only the Holy Spirit can teach you and he needs to be on board.  You receive him when you give your heart to Jesus. How do you give your heart to Jesus? Pray this prayer. "Dear Jesus come into my heart, forgive my sins and I will live for you forever." 

Now get a King James Bible, large print with the Old and New Testament, start reading from Genesis all the way to Revelations. When you did that, three chapters daily you just went through the first grade.

I can only tell you what he taught me, and what you are reading and seeing is the Holy Spirits teachings.

Jesus sent the Holy Spirit to teach us...


John 16:7 King James Version

Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.



1 John 2:27 King James Version

27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

You have no guilt for all the stains splashed on you from Satan, they are washed off by the blood of Jesus.

Keep washing by reading three chapters of the King James Bible daily...

Amen!


-God's Scribe Roger