Search This Blog

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Receiving God's Words


This is just one way we scribes receive the word of God in this day.

Vision: In this vision I saw a scroll before God. God took the scroll rolled it up and it became a rod. Than he gave it to me.



Matthew 13:51-53 King James Version

51 Jesus saith unto them, Have ye understood all these things? They say unto him, Yea, Lord.

52 Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.

53 And it came to pass, that when Jesus had finished these parables, he departed thence.


"You will see me coming soon in the clouds. Do not be tempted, Satan wants you to give up on God but resist steadfast in the faith and I will receive you to myself." ~Jesus

             I love you God, I love you God, I love you God

-God's Scribe Roger