Search This Blog

Saturday, January 6, 2018

New Wine


These are the teachings of the Holy Spirit.


Mark 2:22 King James Version

22 And no man putteth new wine into old bottles: else the new wine doth burst the bottles, and the wine is spilled, and the bottles will be marred: but new wine must be put into new bottles.

John 17:20-23 King James Version

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

If you continue to read three chapters of the King James Bible not the NKJB that is not of God...

Revelation 22:18-19 King James Version

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

You who are saved by accepting Jesus by this prayer, "Dear Jesus come into my heart forgive my sins and I will live for you forever." will be taught in like manner by the Holy Spirit as you have read and seen in this his words.

Listen and know the truth...

 John 17

~God's Scribe Roger 1-6-18 Sat.