Search This Blog

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Sickness and Disease



A christian will suffer sickness and disease on the battle field with Satan and his demons. If you have been afflicted by anything that you need to go see a doctor for it will be up to you to trust God for all these wounds and afflictions. You do not go to Satan to be healed.



2 Timothy 4 King James Version

1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.

7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

Satan wounds us than he makes a cure for it that by this temptation he can lure you away from your faith in God to his false doctrines of science and medicine.

If you asked God to heal you and you were not healed, his answer is no. I would not want to stand before God in the day of judgement and have God say, " when I told you no to your healing for it was for your teaching and you went around me to the satanic doctors and allowed them to fix the sickness, because you have not trusted me fully I have erased your name out of the lambs book of life.
So the angels cast him out into darkness where there is weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 8:11-12 King James Version

11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Always keep in mind this is for the children of the kingdom, a sinner can not and will never see this to be true. Why, because sinner you also believe that having sex with your wife is not a sin and most of you have left your wife for another. You are a sinner, you are not to have sex but you are to have children. The word sex is satanic and your conscience is seared with a hot iron.

Many of you sinners go to foreign countries and kill people in the name of your country.

God sees you as a murderer and you will pay for this. What I say to you instead, defend God's words and save souls.

Never give in to sin and if you do you have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.

In the light of his eyes are all good things. Praise God.

~God's Scribe Roger 1-7-18 Sun.