Search This Blog

Friday, May 6, 2022

Abortion Storm

 

You have sinned and your voices have come up to God and he has sent me to tell you today you will be judged for all your transgressions. You call your judgments, mother nature. I will speak the truth. When you see another tornado or a hurricane you are being judged for all your sins.

 
Yes, you are of your father the devil...

John 8:44 King James Bible Only

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

God, just this morning, spoke to verify his words. Watch the following video.

Oh my God, I do not speak myself, I waited all this time for you to speak, that these sinners will realize I'm not speaking my own mind but yours.
From now on, you will feel every night and every day the wrath of God.

Saints, pray for these sinners and testify.



God's scribe Roger 5-6-22 Friday