Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Buffalo, New York Mass Shooting

 

 This has happened before...

In 2007 I was watching the news and they where talking  about the Virginia Tech shooting. I asked God, why he did it? God gave me a vision, I saw a Lion's head in color. I later saw a sign in the clouds, it was a sword over the letters "AN"


 
I had just bought a new 2007 VW EOS and decided to drive it to Tallahassee. On the way I passed a sign part of it was covered by a tree but what I could see was a Lion's head exactly like the one in my vision. When I got back home I said to my wife, let's go out and look at this sign. That Saturday we went out and pulled into the parking lot, it was a church and on the other side of the sign was a sword over the letters "AN" on the sword was written AV 1611 which means, In Defense of the King James Bible.


God revealed to me that if the young man shooter had been reading the King James Bible, he would not have done it.
Today, we have a young man that went out and shot some people in Buffalo, New York.

 

They called it a hate crime...

Matthew 24:12 King James Bible Only

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

Let's look at this picture...

Matthew 24:9-13 King James Bible Only

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.


Turn to Jesus, ask his forgiveness.

Give your heart to Jesus, pray this prayer, "Dear Jesus come into my heart, forgive my sins, and I will live for you forever." 

 
Now go out and buy a king James Bible and read three chapters daily. Only the Holy Spirit can teach you. No man, not even yourself, can teach you. Man signs your diploma, but God signs mine and yours if you let him teach you. 

Once you've read the bible through the first time you just went through the first grade. 

Read it over and over to advance in the Kingdom of God.


This is what happens when you take the bible "KJB" out of schools.


 


~God's Scribe Roger 5-18-22 Wednesday