Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Sign of Drone Shot Down Over Ukraine

 


 God shows me signs in heaven as seen above in the picture.


Now I must tell you what is coming.


God wants me to tell you what to expect from him for your sins.


Pollution is causing the death of whales and fish and birds and many more of God's Creations to die.

 What will God do to the destroyers of the earth?

Revelation 11:18 King James Bible Only


18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.


Do you remember the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico?


Many of the birds and fish died, covered in oil.

 
I do and that oil is sent over to the UK and sold back to us. See how you, America, are being robbed. We have no oil shortage, neither do the Europeans. So, what is really up?


 

This is so you may know that I am a sign to you, oh sinful world.

God is speaking...

No I'm not explaining everything. No, I'm not telling when.  But, this I'm telling you.

Jesus my son is the sacrifice for your sins and by him you will escape eternal fire created for the suffering of those who do not believe.


~God's Scribe Roger 10-19-22 Wednesday