Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

What Does The Holy Spirit Look Like

 

 

Genesis 17:1 King James Bible Only

1 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.


Genesis 18:1 King James Bible Only

1 And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;


Exodus 24:10-11 King James Bible Only

 10 And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness.
11 And upon the nobles of the children of Israel he laid not his hand: also they saw God, and did eat and drink.


Job 42:5 King James Bible Only


5 I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee.


Isaiah 6:1+5 King James Bible Only

1 In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple
5 Then said I, Woe is me!  for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts


Ezekiel 1:26-28 King James Bible Only


26 And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.
27 And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about.
28 As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about.  This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD.  And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.

 

Daniel 7:9 King James Bible Only


9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire

.

3 John 1:11 King James Bible Only


11 Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God

For God so loved thee world. Look that up.



~God's Scribe Roger 1010-22 Monday