Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Cloud Arch Over Driveway Miracle

 


 

 Deuteronomy 31:15 King James Bible Only


15 And the LORD appeared in the tabernacle in a pillar of a cloud: and the pillar of the cloud stood over the door of the tabernacle.


Daniel 7:13 King James Bible Only


13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.


1Kings 18:44 King James Bible Only


44 And it came to pass at the seventh time, that he said, Behold, there ariseth a little cloud out of the sea, like a man's hand.  And he said, Go up, say unto Ahab, Prepare thy chariot, and get thee down, that the rain stop thee not.

Now, saints that believe, I have fed you with faith and truth, and I will never forsake you nor will I leave you. Bear your cross with love for your brethren. My name shall not fail you. Use it in your words and I will raise you above them. ~Jesus

~God's scribe Roger 3-28-2 Tuesday