Search This Blog

Friday, March 31, 2023

School Shootings-Audrey Hale


 Recently, you have heard of the Covenant School shooting in Nashville, Tennessee. This reminds me of The Virginia Tech School shooting in 2007.
When it was on the news, I prayed and asked God, why did he do it? And I saw in a vision, the head of a lion in color.


This is that Story


On the news I watched the Virginia Tech Shooting. I bowed my head and asked God why he did it, I saw a Lion's face in a vision. It was in color and his mouth was moving. I did not understand it then. Several days later, I was standing on my patio, in the backyard, I looked up and saw a cloud. The cloud was letters. They where ANS with a sword over the S. I called my wife out to see it.

In 2007, I purchased a 2007 VW Eos. Because it was was new, I decided to go for a ride to Tallahassee, Fl. by way of HWY 90. On that drive, I saw a sign for a church. On it, was the exact lion's face I saw in the vision in color. I could only see half the sign, because a tree covered the other half.
When I got home, I said to my wife, I want you to ride out to the church this Saturday. I want you to see this lion's picture, just like I saw in the vision. So we drove out there, on Saturday. We pulled into the church's parking lot. To my surprise, on the right side of the sign, I saw a Bible opened to Romans. There was a sword over the letters and on the sword was written, AV 1611.

Wow, my vision and the cloud sign, all right there on this church sign. God was answering my prayer concerning the Virginia Tech shooting.
God was saying, if the shooter had been reading the King James Bible daily, he never would have done it. The Holy Spirit is telling me, he will teach us, if we will read the King James Bible.
Concerning The Covenant Church School shooting
I watched the news of Audrey Hale killing people at the school church that she used to attend. The news also stated that she attended an art college and showed that she drew a picture of lions.
As the news continued, I did not think that that God had  showed me a vision of a lion, until I bowed my head again. I asked God, why did she do it and he in my mind, reversed the news back to the picture of the lions and it dawned on me that she had drawn a picture of my vision. God wanted me to know it was the same thing. If Audrey had read the King James Bible, she never would have shot her fellow Christians. This is what happens when you are possessed and need to ask God for deliverance.


Can you read? If you can, than read the King James Bible, 3 chapters daily and you will not do this evil act of murder. Love everyone, God will do the rest.
If you have a vice, like Audrey, then ask God to remove the demon.
For those who have been deceived, Jesus is not God, he is the Son of God. Read the scriptures yourselves, find the truth in them. I will not point it all out to you. I will let the Holy Spirit help you with the truth.
"Dear Jesus, help those that are deceived come to the truth."Your Spirit of Truth!


Love is all the Commandments. 

Now you know. Love and forgive everyone.
One last thing, stop recruiting my people to a Satanic view. You know who you are. ~Jesus
That was an update. Now let's look into the scriptures and see what happened.


Passing Judgement without knowledge...


Job 1:12 King James Bible Only


12 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand.  So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.


Job 2:4-6 King James Bible Only


4 And Satan answered the LORD, and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life.
5 But put forth thine hand now, and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will curse thee to thy face.
6 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life.


You seek God and want his teachings, so I reveal knowledge.


Mark 5:6-9+18-20 King James Bible Only


6 But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him,
7 And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.
8 For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit.
9 And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.
18 And when he was come into the ship, he that had been possessed with the devil prayed him that he might be with him.
19 Howbeit Jesus suffered him not, but saith unto him, Go home to thy friends, and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee, and hath had compassion on thee.
20 And he departed, and began to publish in Decapolis how great things Jesus had done for him: and all men did marvel.


You thought Jesus was the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus. For that is, what you have turned to. Am I not ashamed of you, when you say, nature causes the hurricane, or that the flood came by a storm? I sent my angel of Judgment upon you, for your wicked sins.

You have turned aside from serving me and have become filthy and worldly. I will repeat my words...


Mark 3:22-27 King James Bible Only


22 And the scribes which came down from Jerusalem said, He hath Beelzebub, and by the prince of the devils casteth he out devils.
23 And he called them unto him, and said unto them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan?
24 And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.
25 And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.
26 And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end.
27 No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house.

If you are possessed and a Christian and need an exorcism, why are people still saying you are mentally ill, like they said Audrey was?


Those you thought where going to heaven, will not, and those you thought would not, will be there.


Will You be There?


~God's Scribe Roger 3-30-23 Thursday