Search This Blog

Friday, December 26, 2014

Life is not a Game


Do you go through life as if nothing is serious, do you block out anyone who tries to bring you back to reality? Your husband/wife died and they where not Christians, they never went to church and they never mentioned Jesus. You on the other hand are now alone, you have no thoughts of what eternal life is going to be. I have spoken in the name of the Lord and I have been silent leading up to the truth, I would have said, Jesus is the only way to eternal life but you said, I only wanted to tell you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I know you are scared, I know you need someone to tell you Jesus loves you. I know if you die now you will have missed the Love of God, missed salvation by the skin of your teeth.

One said, he has had many wives but God said to me, "Man judges by outward appearances but I judge a man's heart.

Although we know the scripture and we know a sinner when he sins, there is one thing we don't know, that persons heart. I know a man who has had many relationships, and I know he has a gentle heart. I know that there are Pharisees that look down on those he knows are sinners and I know one more thing, God is teaching me not to be a Pharisee.

Luke 18:11-14 King James Version

11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.
12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.
14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

Jesus said, unless your righteousness exceeds that of a Pharisee you shall in no case enter into the Kingdom of God.

Matthew 5:20 King James Version

20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Let it not once be named among you...

Ephesians 5:3 King James Version

3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;

These are all hard sayings and I have only this to say to you. Read three chapters of the King James Bible daily, minimum. God is our teacher, he will bring us to himself. God is the truth and Satan is a liar. If someone "spiritual temptations" peeps or mutters the words of God and the words are making God look evil, they make you doubt God, than my friend you are being tempted by Satan. Remember Satan tempted Jesus by the words of God, and Satan has not changed, he wants you to give-up on God, so he can make you give up on your family and all, including yourself.

Don't give-up on God, I say to you, accept Jesus the Son of God as your personnel savior.

He loves you.

You may ask, how can I accept Jesus as my personnel savior? Here is how, pray this prayer,

"Dear Jesus come into my heart, forgive my sins and I will live for you forever."

God judges the heart, man judges the outward appearance. An example of outward appearances is, the color of a man's skin, the nationality of another. What he appears to be doing, that you know is a sin. All these are outward appearances.

Love and forgive and be gentle towards all people. God will lead you and give you oh saint a voice, I will that you pray about all that you have to say to those who outwardly appear a sinner, to know the mind of God.


-God's Scribe Roger