Search This Blog

Monday, December 22, 2014

On the Other Side of the Flood



God called Abraham out and you know his father Terah was a worshiper of false god's.

Joshua 24:1-3 King James Version

1 And Joshua gathered all the tribes of Israel to Shechem, and called for the elders of Israel, and for their heads, and for their judges, and for their officers; and they presented themselves before God.

2 And Joshua said unto all the people, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, Your fathers dwelt on the other side of the flood in old time, even Terah, the father of Abraham, and the father of Nachor: and they served other gods.

3 And I took your father Abraham from the other side of the flood, and led him throughout all the land of Canaan, and multiplied his seed, and gave him Isaac.

You think God did not know Jesus when he was born? Do you think he did not know you when you was born. You are not evil seed, you are righteous, you are holy seed through Jesus Christ the Lord.

Rise-up, Oh man of God, for I have sent you. See I have given you this forum, I have given you this tongue, you oh man of God are a symbol of righteousness that all that may see and hear you will be saved. Thus sayeth the Lord God.

You are the seed of God and are manifestly declared before the righteous in the earth. Now present yourselves a living sacrifice acceptable to God.

Romans 12:1King James Version (KJV)

1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

Forbid not to marry. I'm in your seed, I'm the called, I'm the elect. Therefore forbid no man to marry, but I command you in the name of the Lord Jesus to take a wife and give her the love of God which is in Jesus Christ the Son of God. I say to you, love her, give her all your heart, in doing this you're fulfilling God's words. "Be fruitful and multiply."

My heart is enlarged, I have spoken, therefore I will bring it to pass.

Psalm 119:32-34 King James Version

32 I will run the way of thy commandments, when thou shalt enlarge my heart.
33 Teach me, O Lord, the way of thy statutes; and I shall keep it unto the end.
34 Give me understanding, and I shall keep thy law; yea, I shall observe it with my whole heart.

For you whom soever you are in Christ Jesus. I love you.

-God's Scribe Roger