Search This Blog

Monday, February 23, 2015

My Son Jesus


 My Son

 

 Jesus made it clear to the Jews what they had to do to be saved from their sins.

 Are you really children of Abraham? I know you would like to think yourselves an important people.


I know you are going to die in your sins, if you don't believe that Jesus is the Son of God.


What than can you do so that you do not die in our sins? 

Here is what you must do...

John 8:24 King James Version

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

John 8:39 King James Version

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

John 6:28-29 King James Version

28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?

29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

You call yourselves the descendants of Abraham, and don't the works of Abraham. Here is the works of Abraham...

John 8:56 King James Version

56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

Abraham believed in Jesus. That he was the Son of God. I say to you again, believe that Jesus is the Son of God.

He who is of God and has the Holy Spirit will understand this teaching.

This is the will of God that you believe on him whom he has sent,  Jesus his Son.


Matthew 3:17 King James Version

17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.


Matthew 17:5 King James Version

5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.


Mark 1:11 King James Version

11 And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.


Luke 9:35 King James Version

35 And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

Who is God talking about?

John 12:23-28King James Version (KJV)

23 And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified.

24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

25 He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

26 If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

27 Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.

28 Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again.

I'm and that is what you will call me. ~Jesus

Lord, for those you have chosen to read and believe, pour out your Spirit. 

Grace to you who believe there is only one last sacrifice for sins, Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

You need not sacrifice animals, Goats and Rams, no not any other Creature will cleanse away your sins. Jesus is the only way for you to realize forgiveness of sins.

Repent therefore in Jesus name. Like this, "Dear Jesus come into my heart forgive my sins and I will live for you forever." 

Read three chapters of the King James Bible daily. That tells God you are not giving up on him. The Holy Spirit will teach you and only he can teach you. I can only tell you what he has taught me. Once you've read the bible through the first time, you just went through the first grade. If you stop, restart, it's like learning to ride a bike. The difference is that it gets harder. If you truly love God you will be successful in overcoming Satan's lies about God. He uses scripture to discredit God and his Son Jesus.

Love and forgiveness will win all battles. Therefore forgive your enemies.

-God's Scribe Roger