Search This Blog

Monday, February 2, 2015

You Must Be Born Again


Only The Holy Spirit can teach you...






 It's the Lord that testifies to you today. Although you suffer affliction, God's will be done. Never I repeat never stop reading three chapters of the King James Bible daily. If you do Satan will rule over you and you have given up on God and his dear Son Jesus.

"Now my faithful remove yourselves from all iniquity. I have spoken once, I have spoken twice, I will that you call upon my name for I have called you Sons and daughters of the cross."

It's not by religion or any church that I have called but by my own name I have called you. "JESUS" Seek my Father's face and I will anoint you.

"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the ending, says the Lord Jesus."



Revelation 1:8 King James Version

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.


Revelation 22:13 King James Version  

13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

As it was than, so is it today...

Repent in Jesus name. The commandments are one, LOVE!

-God's Scribe Roger