Search This Blog

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Politics/Religion


Politics and Religion is to fight for your country by the freedom of speech. Sadly you are govern over by politicians that are placing this country into the hands of the ungodly.

Do you think handing your jobs to the ungodly communists is godly? Obviously your politicians are not of God. Your sons and daughters are in this evil country governed over by those that are pro-communist and ungodly. Soon you who have said nothing will realize this, but it will be to late.

But there is an answer for you. Yes, it's the spirit of the Son of God crying Abba, Father in your hearts. For he said, "we will come to you and sup with you and you with us." Who? God's Spirit our teacher and the spirit of his Son Jesus. He is in us. Jesus Spirit sent to us from God.

Scripture that will enlighten you.


Numbers 11:25 King James Version
 
25 And the Lord came down in a cloud, and spake unto him, and took of the spirit that was upon him, and gave it unto the seventy elders: and it came to pass, that, when the spirit rested upon them, they prophesied, and did not cease.


Numbers 11:29 King James Version  

29 And Moses said unto him, Enviest thou for my sake? would God that all the Lord's people were prophets, and that the Lord would put his spirit upon them!

So he did...


Galatians 4:6 King James Version 

  And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.


John 14:23 King James Version

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.


Revelation 3:20 King James Version

20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

"Behold I stand at your door and knock, listen to me, if you hear my voice and let me in I will be your God and I will prepare for you an ark of life to bring you into the everlasting Kingdom of my dear Son Jesus." ~God 




-God's Scribe Roger