Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Do You Hate God for Wounding You


                           
God wounded Jesus for us but Jesus never hated God, instead he said...

I love the Father

John 14:31 King James Version

31 But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.

Though you have wounded me OH God even unto death my love will not fail you.

I love you God.

Although he slay me, I will yet trust in him. I bow my head to you my Father. I love you God, forgive me. I'm sorry for all that I have done wrong.

Isaiah 53:5 King James Version

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

For I know that in the last day he will stand on the earth, with his arms stretched out for me.

Jesus my Savior, I have learned this lesson and I lay down my pride, I lay down my hate.

I submit to you, oh great teacher.

I will rise early and read your words, I will eat daily from the tree of life, that is you Jesus.

When you hear Jesus voice you will know, LOVE.

-God's Scribe Roger