Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Signs From Heaven


As it is written in the scriptures...

Joel 2:30 King James Version

30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.


Acts 2:19 King James Version
  19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:


Luke 21:25 King James Version
  25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Many years ago God spoke to me and said, "I will make a covenant with you and I will give you a token of that covenant." That token is these signs in the clouds. God is pointing out the future events. Some signs I know what they mean, others are newer and it will take some time before God points out there meaning. The following video is some of those signs in the heaven above. They were presented to me today 4-22-15 Wed. about 10 AM central time.


Today I was given another token and I don't know what it's yet, just like I did not know what the former token was until he started to show me these signs. It will be interesting to see what this great gift will be. Whatever it's I know it is to show his love for the people he created.


Genesis 9:13 King James Version
  13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

Love from God and his Son Jesus.

-God's Scribe Roger