Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Jesus Speaking in the Old Testament


There are many places in the Old Testament you can find Jesus speaking and references to him there.

Here is one instance...

Amos 4:11 King James Version

11 I have overthrown some of you, as God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah, and ye were as a firebrand plucked out of the burning: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the Lord.

False versions of the bible, will remove these instances. That is one of the reasons why the Holy Spirit pointed out this version to me.

I will explain. I believe it was in 2007 the year I owned a 2007 VW Eos. There was on the news the Virginia Tech Shooting and I was watching it on the news. I bowed my head and asked God why he did it and I saw a Lion's face in a vision, in color and his mouth was moving. I did not understand it then. Several days later I was standing on my patio in the backyard and I looked up and saw a cloud, the cloud was letters, they where ANS with a sword over the S. I called my wife out to see it.

Because my VW Eos was brand new I decided I'd go for a ride out to Tallahassee by way of HWY 90. On that drive on HWY 90 I saw a sign for a church and on it was the exact lions face I saw in the vision. I could only see half the sign because a tree covered the other half.

When I got home I said to my wife I want you to ride out to this church this Saturday, I want you to see this lion like I saw in the vision. So we drove out there on Saturday. We pulled into the church's parking lot and to my surprise on the right side of the sign I saw the rest of the pictures on that sign, it was a bible opened to Romans and there was a sword over the S and on the sword was written AV 1611. Wow, my vision and the cloud sign all right there on this church sign. God was answering my prayer concerning the Virginia Tech shooting. 
To make a long story short, God was saying if the shooter had been reading the King James Bible daily he never would have done it. The Holy Spirit is telling me he will teach me if I will read the King James Bible.

I took a picture of the church sign and singles of each picture, the Lion and the Bible, I will post below...







In defense of the King James Bible. 

I have the Holy Spirit and just like it's written in the King James Bible...


Mark 16:19-20 King James Version 

  19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

Can you read? If you can than read the King James Bible 3 chapters daily and you will not do this evil act of murder. Love everyone, God will do the rest.

For those who have been deceived, Jesus is not God, he is the Son of God. Read the scriptures yourselves find the truth in them. I will not point it all out to you, I will let the Holy Spirit help you with the truth.

"Dear Jesus, help those that are deceived come to the truth." Your Spirit of Truth!

Love, is all the Commandments. Now you know, love and forgive everyone.

One last thing, stop recruiting my people to a Satanic view. You know who you are. ~Jesus

-God's Scribe Roger