Search This Blog

Thursday, September 10, 2015

God Help Us Return To A Christian Government


 Many nations are falling, what did they do? God is the judge.

You false man of peace are the Beast. You sit in power, powered by deception, Satan's deception. He empowers you by the lies that people want to hear, Peace, and freedom, freedom to sin. He legalizes sin. But every sin that a man commits he will answer to God for it.

Don't trust Russia, he too is working for the Beast. Sinners are being lined up behind the Beast by what the bible calls the god of forces.

Russian troops reportedly join Syria fight, ‘prop up’ Assad

Russia has joined forces with a nation trying to live. "America you are being drawn in because you are a member state of the United Nations, into a war with Islam." Assad is on a hit list of the UN.

Lybia's leader, Muammar Gaddafi was taken out by a sniper, this is the plan for Assad. This happened to Prophet Martin Luther King, JR. he was taken out by a sniper. Another person you have been lied to about is Osama bin Laden, he was killed by snipers.

Syria is another nation the United Nations wants to overthrow. Satan's Son the Secretary General wants to line up all the ducks. If you will not obey him and his evil world view, you will be put to death. That is called the "Great Tribulation." Here at home our Christian people are being jailed, jailed for protecting the righteous truth. Christians continue to be Holy and clean before the Lord. We do not accept sin.

The False prophet tells the sheep, now you can believe it is OK to eat things sacrificed to idols and to be a false prophet like him. If you kill your babies, I forgive you. I give power to my false followers also calling themselves father to say you are forgiven. Peace, peace when there is no peace. These two false men of peace will cause death, Sin brings death and eternal separation between you and God. God sacrificed his only Son Jesus as payment for your sins. 

These sinners are keeping you in sin. You are slaves to their lies of sin.

Satan is the father of sinners and the father of all liars, of all murderers. Death rides a horse and Hell is home to all that serve him. 

And I saw the black image of the False Prophet. A large muscular naked man, scary with his arms crossed. The image was black, he was standing there before me in a vision. One of his followers had come to visit. Rome has clothed him in a white robe, this evil spirit possesses a man who calls himself your Father. This is an evil spirit, a deceiver, he falsifies all the righteous words that Jesus gave us in the scriptures. Depart from this devil before you die in your sins and face the judgement.

When the Beast overthrows the nations and the Christians, "it is written" all his followers will say, "who is like the beast, who can make war with him?"

I will tell you who, JESUS, Jesus return will be in the clouds, with his army and I will be with him. Saints, we will overthrow this satanic person and the sinners at Armageddon. The False father, a liar and sinner the head of idol worshipers will come to his end. 

The Beast and the False Prophet will be cast alive into the Lake of Fire, with all that oppose Jesus the Son of God.

Accept Jesus everyone now, pray this prayer, "Dear Jesus come into my heart, forgive my sins and I will live for you forever." He that obeys Jesus commandments will see him, he that reads his words daily will receive God and Jesus into their hearts. Therefore read three chapters daily of the King James bible.

John 14:20-21 King James Version 

20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

 

I will see you all soon.

-God's Scribe Roger