Search This Blog

Friday, September 4, 2015

Pray For Sinners


We are to love and forgive sinners. To make God happy we must pray and forgive everyone and save souls. Therefore saving souls makes God happy. When Satan has us put in jail this is to try us and gives us an opportunity to witness.
Do not think God is not in control for he is. All power is from God. God has deceived those who think that they have power and authority for when they abuse this power it is a test, for we all know that sinners will be judged for the sins that they commit.

Therefore let's us pray:

Or Father that is in Heaven, Holy is your name, Your kingdom Come, Your will be done in Heaven and in Earth. Give us today our daily bread and forgive us our sins as we forgive everyone that  sin against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. For Yours is the Kingdom, Yours is the Power, Yours is the Glory forever. In Jesus name. Amen!

The Lord is my Shepard, I shall not want, he makes me to lie down by still waters, he restores my soul. He leads me in the paths of righteousness, for his name sake. Yes, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me. Your rod, and your staff they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. Yes, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, Jesus is with me and I shall dwell in his fathers house forever.

In Jesus name. Amen!

Make up your mind whom you will serve, God or the devil and prepare yourselves for the choice you make. Jesus is the only way God has given us to return home to him. Jesus is the savior. Him only and him alone.

Jesus is God's lamb, God paid for our sins with his own property. We are without payment of any kind, we are poor, we are naked, we are homeless and Satan has deceived all sinners into believing they can save themselves. All this world is temporary, look for those ansesters  who are dead, you are dead in sins and trespasses. If you die in them it will be eternal fire for you.

Release them Satan, I command you. Repent and and be righteous. I did this I was changed when I asked Jesus into my heart.

Here is the prayer to pray: "Dear Jesus come into my heart, forgive my sins and I will live for you forever."

I love you God. You will soon be free.

-God's Scribe Roger