Search This Blog

Friday, September 4, 2015

Only The True Man of God


You want to receive the Holy Spirit after you have given your heart to Jesus but you can not find a true man of God.

The following verses will explain what I mean...

Acts 8:14-17 King James Version

14 Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John:
15 Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost:
16 (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.)
17 Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.

Now you want to get married and you are a Christian but you can not find a true man of God.

The following verses will explain what I mean...

Matthew 19:4-6 King James Version

And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

What God hath joined together. Those words. No one can do this but God. Many are deceived, many are playing God. If you where of God you would know this for it's taught by the Holy Spirit. 

The only reason you need a license to get married is for legal and tax purposes. Satan has deceived you sinners, has he not?

You all are sleeping around. The only time you are to come together is to have a baby. Look at your wife/husband as your brother/sister in Christ.

I should be more clear in my writings, I would not have the troubles that you who have ties to this world are having. I said to the homeless that I helped, "You have something I want and they said, "what" I said nothing. You see if people have nothing you want or need than they can not control you with it.

Deny yourselves. You don't need to be a part of anything these sinners are doing.

Think you are smart don't you Satan. Hear me man of sin I know Michael cropped off your wings, I know you have stumps for arms and legs. You are almost gone. 

Jesus is coming to destroy all this corruption you have achieved on earth again. Your son and the false prophet are headed to the Lake of Fire and you are headed to the Bottomless Pit. You see, I see you. I know where you sit. I know you are going to pay for what you are doing. You don't set your prisoners free, why is that? I know they are bound in Hell.

Oh God, two parts of what you told me has come to pass, now for the last.

People, if the true man of God lays his hands on you and prays for you to receive the Holy Spirit or the woman you want to marry to be your wife, than know this, when he prays and lays his hands on you asking God for these things, it will be done. 

It's written.

-God's Scribe Roger