Search This Blog

Monday, March 14, 2016

Are there any Contradictions in the Bible Part 2


Yes there is. If you say there are not you are a sinner.

Therefore you say why than do you continue? In the beginning as I have told you my teacher is not man, it's the Holy Spirit. The King James Bible is the chosen book he has pointed out to me that he would teach me from.

Why do you continue if there are contradictions in the bible?? Because the book is a choice between good and evil. I have chosen Good. I love God and he is teaching me in a continual advancement, an education in spiritual warfare and in spiritual love. It's all there in the KJB.

Why do you continue if there are contradictions in the bible??? Because I personnel have seen God. I have heard his voice. I have heard the voice of Jesus but I have never seen him clearly. I am personally taught by the Holy Spirit in my heart. He has been faithful to me and has never left me, if it was up to me I would have left. I'm glad he never gave up on me.

After I asked God, "I want to see your face" I saw him in a vision after that I knew I loved him and that I would love him forever, that is my foundation.
Jesus Christ his Son came here 'earth' to tell us about God our Father. My foundation is, LOVE. It can't and will not ever be destroyed.

I love you God, I love you God, I love you God.

When you come to this revelation you too will be ready to take on more homework. We will all die for God, this is because God wants to give us a better resurrection. We will never murder anyone. The Holy Spirit will never work through us to murder anyone. We are here to save souls, not destroy them. If you think you're doing God service by killing someone for any cause you are a sinner.


I will point out by scripture the words of God spoken by Jesus his Son...

Luke 9:53-56 King James Version

53 And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem.
54 And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?
55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.
56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

I know you sinners want to kill someone for a cause. There is no cause, it is clearly spoken to us all by Jesus and I have the Holy Spirit to tell me so, I have the Holy Spirit to tell you so. Did you give up already. Than begin again. How? By reading three chapters of the King James Bible daily. No matter what the reason that comes into your head that tells you not to you can be sure it's not God telling you, it's Satan.  If you read the KJB not any other it hurts Satan and you are bruising his head. He is a liar.


It's is not you who fights the battle but the Lord. ~Jesus

-God's Scribe Roger