Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Are there any Contradiction in the Bible?



Are there any 'contradictions' and if there is where did they come from?


Deuteronomy 4:2 King James Version

2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.

Revelation 22:19 King James Version

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.


The answer is, YES! Now you can see how they got there.

When you hear the word of God but can not remember it, Why?


Matthew 13:19 King James Version

19 When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.

Was Jesus Prophesied by Moses? Yes!



Deuteronomy 18:16-20 King James Version

16 According to all that thou desiredst of the Lord thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the Lord my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.

17 And the Lord said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.

18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

What did Jesus say?


John 8:23-28 King James Version

23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

25 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning.

26 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.

27 They understood not that he spake to them of the Father.

28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

Who was Jesus than?


Mark 14:61-62 King James Version

61 But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?

62 And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Do you think if you pray and ask Jesus into your heart that he will remove the words of Satan out of your heart?


Yes he will, therefore I ask you to pray this prayer...

'Dear Jesus, come into my heart, foregive my sins and I will live for you forever.'

You are now on the road to God and Jesus the Son of God your savior.

Read three chapters of the King James Bible daily, never stop, if you do start again and know this that only the Holy Spirit can teach you, no man can do it. I can only tell you what he has taught me. I am a man like you, I am a human being of this world. There is nothing but sin in the flesh.

Paul said...


Romans 7:14-25 King James Version

14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.

17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.

22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.


What is impossible for man is not impossible for God, Ask him to make a clean person out of you, he can and he will, I know.


REPENT and stop sinning and live forever


 Your sins are vices and as you read the bible daily your vices will slowly be erased by the blood of Jesus. Have patience you will be surprised how clean you will become. Jesus is calling you, answer him.


Tell God you love him especially when you are being tempted. Like this 'I love you God, I love you God, I love you God. When your driving or walking or working wherever you are and whatever you do, always tell God you love him. Say this to yourselves always. He hears you.


I do. Love everyone and forgive we are not greater than our Lord Jesus.

-God's Scribe Roger