Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Esther

The Book of ESTHER


If you have read the bible I am sure you have read the book of Esther.

 Taught by the Holy Spirit sent down by God.

Jesus said...

John 6:44-46 King James Version

44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.

Esther:

The key to the story of Esther...

Esther: Saved Jews and Gentiles by Jesus

King Ahasuerus: represents God

 Vashti: represents the rebellious Jews who would not come to the wedding at God's request.

Matthew 22:3 King James Version

3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.

 Esther 1:12 King James Version

12 But the queen Vashti refused to come at the king's commandment

Mordecai: represents Jesus the Groom

Haman: represents Satan's Son, the Beast

Ten sons of Haman: represents the ten nations under the Beast that rules this world today

Now reread the book of Esther

Read Daniel and Revelations and most importantly, read what Jesus said and do not try to teach yourself or let any man teach you but let the Holy Spirit teach you as you can see he has me.

The key above is taught to me by the Holy Spirit. Holy people of God, I pray the Holy Spirit will open your eyes to the truth. He wants me to tell you this.


God's Scribe, Roger