Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Cloud Signs


This is just one of the many cloud signs I have seen.



My boston terrier had to be taken to the vet. a few days later after seeing this sign.

Where are signs located in the bible you ask. The answer is...

Acts 2:17-21 King James Version

17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:

21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

The first of the signs that God gave me was when my wife and I left The Deliverance Center church in Portland, Maine.

After leaving the church we looked up in the sky and saw a cloud that looked like Jesus face.

After driving for about 20 miles on hwy 95 the cloud proceeded at a 45 degree angle in front of the car. Deciding we would stop at my sisters house in Freeport, Me.

We stopped and talked for about 45 minutes, later we left and looking up we saw the cloud that looked like Jesus was still there, the shape had not changed.

Driving again on hwy 95 for another 20 minutes to hwy 201 we exited at theTopsham, Me. exit, the cloud was still proceeding in front of the car.
Now on hwy 201 with just 2 lanes and pine trees on both side and it getting dark now, (not 4 like on 95 and a medium strip in the middle) the cloud began to get brighter so is was easily seen in the dark sky.
We drove another 6 miles to our house in Bowdoin, Maine. Turning into the driveway the cloud still visible with no change and still looking like Jesus we went inside.

When we turned on the TV we saw on the news, Iran had just taken our diplomats hostage and they where showing a picture of the Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini leader of Iran and the picture looked the same as the sign we saw in the clouds.


Remember God is trying to talk to his saints and this is one of the ways he does it.

Do not be deceived by the nay Sayers, read it for yourselves how God confirms his work with signs following, in the book of Mark...

Mark 16:9-20 King James Version

9 Now when Jesus was risen early the first day of the week, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had cast seven devils.

10 And she went and told them that had been with him, as they mourned and wept.

11 And they, when they had heard that he was alive, and had been seen of her, believed not.

12 After that he appeared in another form unto two of them, as they walked, and went into the country.

13 And they went and told it unto the residue: neither believed they them.

14 Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen.

15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

Do you believe Jesus rose from the dead? I do. Do you believe Jesus is the son of God? I do. If you do, please pray that Jesus save you from death and Hell by asking him into your heart, "Dear Jesus come into my heart forgive my sins and I will live for you forever. Amen!"

Understand what you just read, then believe God will send his spirit into your heart crying Abba, Father.

I love you God, keep telling God you love him, you know that you do.

To feed your new born quickened soul read three chapter of the King James Bible daily, only the Holy Spirit can teach you. If you do it just this way you will always over come Satan's Attacks just do not stop reading the bible like I said and talk to God in prayer in Jesus name as Jesus said.

I love you. I can only tell you what the Holy Spirit has taught me. You will excel greater then I.

-God's Scribe Roger 9-12-18 Wed.