Search This Blog

Friday, September 28, 2018

There is only Life Everlasting


We will go home to be with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

I love you so God and I miss you, and all the beauty I saw in your face the day you posed for me.

My love, I will never forget you, I will never forget your smile and the fact you're taking care of my LuLu and Charlie and all my possessions that past before me.

Bless Jesus all you true saints, I know you are out there even though I've never met even one of them.

Praise God, when I finally crawl up that high mountain of fire, it's my suffering, I suffer.
I'm happy to suffer everyday. I suffer, why because the reward of seeing your face again in heaven makes all worth it to me.

Bless you my father and bless you Jesus, my best friend.

I will see you very soon. I thirst.

Held...




-God's Scribe Roger