Search This Blog

Friday, September 7, 2018

Take Up Your Bible and Read It


I can not say this enough. Read three Chapters of the King James Bible daily even if you have stopped.
I say to you, rise-up and start again, don't give-up on God.

The Holy Spirit will teach you from the KJV as he told me. If you can not read and someone has read this post to you. I have learned from helping the homeless that could not read that if you pray one hour a day God will wash you even as Jesus said, " Now you are clean through the word I have spoken to you.
What I am saying to you is what God is causing me to say. No man is perfect and you will see that in my writings and in the writing in the King James Bible, contradictions are there so the sinner will give up. The Holy Spirit will teach you what is true and what is a lie.
We who love God will always return to God for he is a fire in our hearts.

If you do not read the bible and you at sometime in your life given your heart to Jesus you will become a target of Satan and he will take you captive and you will begin to lose your temper and take it out on anyone around you. You might begin to drink heavy and get a DUI Ticket. You have to support your family and you need to be a good dad or wife and parent. SIMPLY START READING 3 Chapters of the King James Bible and you will not be doing these sins and Satan will not be able to hold you in the prison of your mind.

I know this, because I have learned. I am a student of the Holy Spirit, not man. No man can advance you in the kingdom of God but God and his son Jesus.

Love and lead people to salvation, do not yell scripture at them, come up to them face to face, in love and say, would you like to give your heart to Jesus? Why, because you can see they are dying in sin. If they say no, then remember to pray for them and maybe the next time they will say yes. If they say, Yes! have them repeat these words after you, "Dear Jesus come into my heart, forgive my sins and I will live for you forever." You just saved a soul from Hell and eternal damnation.

'Brothers and sisters in Christ' I love you and have manifested my words in you to prepare you for my sudden return. Be prepared I'm on the way, your heart will tell you that it's the hour when you see Jerusalem and my people who are for signs being invaded. This is the sign of my return. ~Jesus

Read the King James Bible and believe for it is my words even as you know in your hearts when you read it. Satan will say and do everything in his power to stop you, he is a liar and a murderer and accuses God for all your troubles, when in fact it's he and those who serve him.

The following 1861 Bible is word for word the same that is written in the King James Bible...


Only Jesus is the way to God, so do not pray to any other person, even if a church tells you to.
You can gather yourselves together in your own house on Sunday and have a church service, no one is the preacher, you all are equal here. Sit at the table preferably 3 at most is best so as not to make the service be to long. Set a bible in front of each of you, then each of you will read a chapter out of the bible but first open the service with a prayer.

After each has read a chapter close with a prayer. Then get your hymnals out and each choose a song, you don't need music and you don't need to know the song, just sing it.
You will be happy that you honored God and his son this way. Again Satan will do ever thing in his power to stop you. If you fail to have a Sunday service on Sunday have one on one of the other days of the week.

God has risen Jesus from the dead for your salvation and will do the same for you. Believe me I have seen God and heard his voice and Jesus is leading the way, therefore take up your cross and follow him, it is your reasonable sacrifice to lay down your lives as Jesus did for you.

It's my love for you that I have written these words for they shall never pass away. They are written in heaven.
The teacher, the Holy Spirit is saying, "repent to all those who read this.
Pray the Lords prayer everyday and I will hear you and forgive your daily sins."


-God's Scribe Roger 9-7-18 Fr. 2:42 PM