Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Earth moved Out of It's Place



Earth moved out of it's place, after the towers fall.



After the Towers Fall.

I was wondering if this is what Isaiah meant when he said...

Isaiah 30:26 King James Version

26 Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the Lord bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.

What made me to know that my assumption was correct was this...

Job 9:6 King James Version

6 Which shaketh the earth out of her place, and the pillars thereof tremble.

Isaiah 30:25 King James Version

25 And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall.


When you have wiped your faces from the ash and soot, remember me that I Roger God's Scribe told you this.

God's words are one. I command you to, "LOVE"


These words are inspired by the Holy Spirit my teacher and know this that only he can teach you. Remember Jesus words...

John 16:13 King James Version

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

-God's Scribe Roger